Project description Solution for reserved spaces for electric vehicle charging in Murcia
Improving the control and availability of reserved spaces for electric vehicles
Users of electric vehicles have difficulties when it comes to charging their car, the places available for recharging are few and are scattered throughout the city, if we add to this the combustion cars that park without permission, the result is that electric vehicle car owners have a very difficult time charging their vehicles.
The aim of the project developed in Murcia was:
- Increase respect by improving the use of reserved spaces for electric vehicles
- Inform users of available spaces near their location
- Detect the presence of non-authorized vehicles and generate alerts
- Improve the satisfaction and experience of electric vehicles users
Parking control is optimized by integrating real-time occupancy data
The information from the sensors is collected on a web platform. It allows real-time control of the status of the parking spaces and the remaining time, generating warnings to the parking attendants when an infraction of unauthorized vehicle or excess time is detected.
Improves accessibility for users who need it
Data is collected and sent in real time to users. You can know the occupancy of the places at any time and they know that if they move to load their vehicle they will have the space at their disposal.
Increases user satisfaction by having a better parking experience
The driver does not have to drive around looking for a space to recharge his vehicles, since he knows where he will find a free space and will go directly there and will go directly there, reducing the pollution due to unnecesary traffic and increasing his satisfaction during the process.
For the project deployed in Murcia we seek to satisfy the needs of the public administration and citizens.
We developed an end-to-end system that provides a complete service:
- Sensing system
- Data transmission elements
- Software platform management
If you want to know how the complete solution works, discover it at:Solution for electric vehicles
U-Spot M2M, the wireless parking sensor that detects parking space occupancy
- Compliance with the regulations on the use of spaces reserved for electric vehicle charging
- Control of authorized users frees up fraudulently used spaces, resulting in more spaces available for those who really need them
- Users of these spaces have real-time information on where to find a free space
- Reduces control costs thanks to the automatic alert generation
U-Spot M2M sensors