Project description Management of Loading & Unloading zones in Castellón de la Plana
Improving respect of loading and unloading zones
Castellón is a very dynamic city on the Mediterranean coast with an important economy related to tourism and, therefore, to local businesses.
The daily volume of goods deliveries requires the availability of spaces reserved for these operations and the City Council wanted to improve control through a pedagogical and efficient system to detect fraud.
Real-time generation of violations
The information from the sensors is collected on a web platform. It allows real-time control of the status of parking spaces and generates automatic alerts if an unauthorized vehicle decides to park.
Improving respect for the use of reserved parking spaces
By generating real-time alerts on infractions, users are more respectful of the regulations and leave free spaces for vehicles that need them.
Informing users of free spots
Improves user accessibility by informing users in real time of free spaces. Drivers go directly to the areas with availability and this has a positive impact on traffic flow in the city.
In the Castellón project, we seek to satisfy the needs of the public administration and citizens.
We develop an end-to-end system that provides a complete service:
- Sensing system
- Data transmission elements
- Software management platform
If you want to know how the complete solution works, find out on:
U-Spot M2M, the wireless parking sensor that detects parking space occupancy:
- Productivity of the guard. Thanks to real-time alerts, vehicle-by-vehicle control is avoided and violations are dealt with directly
- The identification and control of users drastically reduces infractions in these areas
- The greater availability and information on free parking spaces facilitates the possibility of parking and avoids double-parked vehicles
- The reduction of infractions and the enforcement of the regulations brings greater efficiency to urban mobility
U-Spot M2M sensors