Project description Regulated parking management in Santa Bárbara d’Oeste, Brazil
Efficient parking management and control and improve accessibility
Optimising parking management efficiency is the main challenge of car park operators. Estapar is Brazil’s most important car park operator. It needed a solution to simplify parking control, making the work of traffic wardens more efficient and improving the accessibility of vehicles to parking areas.
The aim of the project developed for Estapar in Santa Bárbara d’Oeste was to:
- Optimise operating costs.
- Increase the rotation and occupancy of spaces and, therefore, parking revenue.
- Reduce the time spent looking for a parking space.
- Improve the citizen’s parking experience.
Optimise parking control through real-time integration of occupancy data captured with the payment information
The sensor information is collected on a built-in parking management web platform where it relates to the data that it receives from the payment systems. It enables real-time control of payment and use of each space, alerting traffic wardens of any violations in real time. Optimisation of time and management of resources.
Improves accessibility. Increases occupancy and revenue
The project involves the deployment of 150 U-Spot sensors in parking spaces. The data captured in real time is transformed into useful information that informs customers on the availability of spaces, improving accessibility.
By increasing occupancy and control, costs are optimised and revenue increased.
Speeds up parking and boosts trade
Guides vehicles in the car park, improving and speeding up the traffic flow and parking. Reduces vehicle congestion and pollution levels generated by up to 30%. Citizens are satisfied by the improvements introduced in their city. They no longer waste time looking for parking, helping to boost the business of local traders.
In the smart city project developed in Santa Bárbara Oeste, Brazil, we based our proposal on solutions that meet the needs of administrations, operators and citizens.
We developed an end-to-end system that provides a complete service:
- Sensing System
- Data transmission elements
- Software management platform
If you want to know how the complete solution works, find out at:solution for regulated parking
U-Spot, the wireless parking sensor that detects parking space occupancy:U-Spot
- Greater rotation and occupancy of car park.
- Control over use of parking and fewer traffic offences.
- Reduction in traffic caused by looking for parking.
- Integration of multiple payment systems for better control.
- Stimulation of local trade.
- Improved environmental quality.
- Well-being and quality of life of citizens.
Weeks for full deployment