- Cloud platform
U-Admin is a cloud-based platform offered as a service that avoids infrastructure and operating costs while also benefiting from the scalability of cloud computing technologies.
- U-Admin Control Center: application for noise pollution management
U-Admin Control Center is the management tool that allows access to real-time data, analyze and export the system data.
- Private access with user and password
- Real time information
- Visualize the evolution of historical data in a graph
- View acoustic quality indicators in calendar format
- Noise Heatmap
- Compare two measurement points in a same period of time
- Compare the noise in two periods of time for one measurement point
- Download acoustic indicators in a CSV file
- U-Admin API
In order to ensure open access to the information and devices and to avoid entering a logic of closed silos, the U-Admin has an API based on SOAP and REST web services, and Pub/Sub technologies, which enable integration with other systems for both data transfer and the configuration of the system parameters.
- U-Admin Device Management
U-Admin has an application for the management of Urbiotica devices. It is available in web version and app version for Android smartphones and tablets.
Device Management consists of several tools that allow you to:
- Configure projects
- Activate and register devices: sensors and network elements
- Monitor and operate devices
- Receive notifications of incidents
- Display the information generated from the data captured by the sensors