Speed up bus parking in tourist areas and reduce the traffic congestion and chaos
The number of tourist increases every year, resulting in a large number of people arriving in buses, generating chaos and congestion in some areas, most of them located in the city centers .
This situation generally irritates and causes conflicts with the residents, because of the buses blocking the roads, added to the chaos, pollution and noise, which is a nuisance to them.
The bus parking guidance solution equips bus parking spaces with wireless sensors to guide drivers to the parking areas with available spots and avoid chaos in the city. The sensors detect the presence of these vehicles and transform this data into useful information for the management and more efficient use of the spaces.
The information collected by the system transmits free parking options to bus drivers through variable message signs and/or Apps. In this way, drivers are guided directly to the parking areas reserved for buses with the highest availability. This solution ensures that tour buses do not park disorderly and create chaos in the city. On the other hand, parking managers may access the data generated on the platform, where they can set-up and review all the activity happening in the parking lots.
The system includes:
Single space detection U-Spot wireless parking sensors that transmit the availability information in real-time.
Dynamic and high-quality message signs adapted to urban environments, which transmit the information of the available parking spaces.Web and mobile applications for device management and the analysis of the use of parking spaces and/or areas.
API for the system integration with third-party systems (other parking lots equipped with access controls or systems already implemented).
How it works
- The driver goes to a free space guided by the information displayed on a dynamic message sign and parks the bus. The U-Spot sensors detect the arrival of the vehicle and send the information to the platform.
- The platform collects the data and sends the updated information to the panels to transmit the new availability, which in this case will indicate one free space less.
- When the bus is removed, U-Spot no longer detects its presence. It sends information again so that the system transmits that the spot is once again unoccupied.
- From the U-Admin platform, the manager can manage the published information, as well as configure, supervise and consult all the system information.
Drivers are guided through information panels and/or APPS directly to the free spaces avoiding the circulation of buses in search of a free space to stop.
Guiding buses to free spaces reduces the unnecessary traffic generated in search of parking space. It reduces the amount of pollution generated.
The traffic, pollution and chaos reduction favors the well-being of users, citizens and neighbors.
Why do we stand out?
Autonomous, reliable, and robust detection system. Easy and affordable deployment and maintenance.
- The APP for users facilitates and encourages the use by providing them with information on the availability of free spaces, as well as services such as alert notices once the authorized time has expired.
The manager and guard tools ease the control operation and planning of the parking areas thanks to the real-time visualization of the infractions in the APP, as well as the analytics information delivered.